IN-MOLD LABELLING (IML)
· Printing of decorations on film, for subsequent placement in the injection mold where the design becomes part of the final piece.
· The thickness of the film is adopted according to the application, the geometry and the injection parameters.
· Great versatility in designs, colours, textures and effects.
· Provides resistance to the final product, avoiding the need for subsequent treatments and preventing the removal of product labels.
· Compatibility between the packaging material and the label, facilitating the recycling of the final piece.